Kaspersky Anti-Virus provides comprehensive protection against various types of information security threats. Various functions and protection components are available as part of Kaspersky Anti-Virus to deliver comprehensive protection.
Our best antivirus for your Windows PC
Blocks the latest viruses, ransomware, spyware, cryptolockers & more – and helps stop cryptocurrency mining malware damaging your PC’s performance
- Delivers real-time antivirus protection
- Blocks ransomware, cryptolockers & more
- Prevents cryptomining malware infections
- Lets your PC perform as it’s designed to
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Essential antivirus - prevents damage & downtime
Our award-winning antivirus technologies help to protect your PC from the latest viruses, ransomware and other malware.
- Over 1.9 billion attacks already blocked this year
- PC Mag rated our 2019 Anti-Virus ‘Excellent’
- The most tested & most awarded security – for six years in a row
Script detection - blocks cryptocurrency mining malware
By detecting scripts, we help to stop cryptocurrency mining malware slowing down your PC and adding to your Internet traffic.
- Detects and blocks cryptomining malware
- Uses real-time updates to block new threats
Efficient security that lets your PC perform
With our security working ‘behind the scenes’ – continuously scanning to find threats – your PC can keep performing as it’s meant to. And, because our security is now 15% ‘lighter’ – there’s even less load on your PC.
Easy-to-use features save you time
Because our antivirus is simple to set up and use, you’ll have more time for working, gaming & socializing on your PC.
And our intuitive, new dashboard makes it quick and easy to find the features you need.
The latest version of our PC antivirus can also be installed in just half the time needed for our previous product.
- New dashboard saves you time & effort
- Twice as fast to install
The following new features and improvements are introduced in Kaspersky Anti-Virus:
- Added full support for the following Windows versions:
- Microsoft Windows 10 1803
- Microsoft Windows 10 1809
- Microsoft Windows 10 1903
- Microsoft Windows 10 1909
- It is now possible to evaluate the application and send the score to Kaspersky.
- Web Anti-Virus has been improved:
- It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- When the Base Filtering Engine (BFE) service is disabled, the application restarts it to ensure continuous protection.
- Application services, such as Kaspersky Security Network, licensing and updating, now operate via the secure HTTPS protocol.
- Settings for protection from remote management applications have been improved. You can now allow trusted remote management applications to change application settings.
- It is now possible to switch to Kaspersky Free after the license for the paid version of the application expires, or when the user uninstalls the paid application (not available in all regions).
- We have improved monitoring of password creation when registering on websites. The application now monitors strength of passwords on websites with a single password entry field.
- Mail Anti-Virus has been improved. It is now possible to use Windows certificate store when configuring access to HTTPS resources in the Mozilla Thunderbird mail client.
- Yandex Browser support has been added.
by Kaspersky Lab Technologies
new malicious files detected by us every day
companies use our security
countries and territories benefit from our products
global Technology / OEM Agreements