It automatically scans your PC to find threats – including new drive-by cryptomining infections that could seriously damage your PC’s performance. And, if your PC is infected, our technologies help you to rescue & reset it.
- Blocks viruses, ransomware & more
- Lets PCs perform as they’re meant to
- Simplifies security management
Kaspersky Anti-Virus provides the following new features:
- It is now possible to scan scripts using Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI). AMSI is a standard Microsoft interface that allows scanning scripts and other objects using Kaspersky Anti-Virus. The component can only detect a threat and notify about it, but it does not handle threats. The component is available in Microsoft Windows 10 or later.
- Scanning of encrypted connections has been improved. You can now choose actions for sites that returned scan errors and add such sites to exclusions.
- It is now possible to disable decryption of Extended Validation (EV) certificates.
- The Tools window has been improved. Application features are now categorized to help you find specific features faster.
- The Recommended settings window has been improved. The Delete possibly infected objects check box and the Detect other software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data check box have been added.
- The display of notifications has been improved. Notifications that are not critical for application performance are not displayed while the user is in full-screen mode.
- Added Network Attack Blocker.
by Kaspersky Lab Technologies
new malicious files detected by us every day
companies use our security
countries and territories benefit from our products
global Technology / OEM Agreements